Last Activity:10-12-2011 2:00 PM
Posted in thread: Frigidaire glass top stove, how to replace element? on 09-27-2011 at 04:37 PM
Hi,I have a Frigidaire FES367DCB range/stove with a ceramic glass cooktop. The front-right
element is out (no heat). I've located the part I need online (9" Cermaic Surface Element,
PartSelect Number ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling