Last Activity:09-29-2008 8:55 PM
Posted in thread: Sakrete and standing water on 09-29-2008 at 08:10 AM
Thanks, guys, for all the helpful and encouraging comments. I was feeling good, then I just got
the following reply from Sakrete's technical rep (I had sent them an email, too, when I sent
the one on ...
Posted in thread: Sakrete and standing water on 09-28-2008 at 06:58 AM
I just used Sakrete Concrete Mix - 5000 Plus to pour three footings for a small porch (4'X8')
that will extend off the front of a shed (8'X10') that I'm building. I dug the holes to the
frost line, pu...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question