Last Activity:01-09-2012 10:17 PM
Posted in thread: Mysterious smell on 12-15-2011 at 11:16 PM
Several months ago my house had a flood behind the wall. I had it professionally repaired with
dehumidifiers and they cut out and replaced the wet drywall. They also replaced the flooring. A
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help