Last Activity:02-12-2008 12:13 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing Mid 70's Sierra light switches on 02-12-2008 at 11:13 AM
I've read some of the other posts on the early style push button switches but mine are more a
momentary toggle style I believe. From what I can tell by the clicking noise in the ceiling,
this is a rel...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan