Last Activity:01-29-2008 4:03 PM
Posted in thread: Electric forced air heater will not turn off on 01-29-2008 at 09:09 AM
thanks for the detailed reply....also the burner stays on the whole time.
Posted in thread: Electric forced air heater will not turn off on 01-28-2008 at 04:22 PM
thanks for the quick reply...so are you suggesting that the thermostat is trying to break the
power but the heater is not registering this request?i am a novice at all of this (if you
Posted in thread: Electric forced air heater will not turn off on 01-28-2008 at 12:54 PM
I just bought a condo and before the deal went through, i had the seller replace all the
electric forced air units as they were old. One of the three does not seem to register any type
of temperature ...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?