- Posts 4
Last Activity:12-21-2012 8:03 PM
Posted in thread: How can I control a newer humidifier from an old furnace? on 11-30-2012 at 06:00 PM
you need a volting senceing relay
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 Blower Motor Not Kicking in on 11-06-2011 at 11:29 AM
then it is the main blower or the control board theyt some times short outn the contacts and
will not let the blower run power the blower with jumper and see if it runs
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 Blower Motor Not Kicking in on 11-06-2011 at 07:19 AM
when the light is blinking 4 times is the main blower running is there forced air comming from
vents if not it could be the control board or the blower motor you would need to test the
blower motor by...
Posted in thread: Trane xe90 Blower Motor Not Kicking in on 11-05-2011 at 06:49 PM
When was the last you replaced the air filters if they are pluged you will not have athe right
of return air and will trip high limit and if it trips often it will stay open
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help