Last Activity:02-16-2012 11:20 PM
Posted in thread: Brasscraft angle valve cracked on 04-23-2012 at 12:01 AM
Robert,You are the first to respond to my post that incurred a similar problem with cracked
Brasscraft angle valves. Three of these cracked on me about 18 months after installation by a
Posted in thread: Brasscraft angle valve cracked on 12-26-2011 at 03:47 PM
Has anyone else experienced a cracked 1/4 turn Brasscraft angle valve in recent months? Mine is
a 1/2" inlet X 3/8" outlet Mod. #G2R17X C1. After a year of service, the inlet portion of the
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls