Last Activity:12-04-2012 9:29 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Weatherstrip Removal and Install on 11-26-2012 at 06:13 PM
This might help. This certainly does help! Glad to know that I'm not the only one with this
situation. The exising strip is firmly held in this channel, so what I may need to do is make a
Posted in thread: Weatherstrip Removal and Install on 11-26-2012 at 02:09 PM
I have a silverline sliding glass door (5800 series) and I am in the process of replacing a
torn weatherstrip (it's a brush fin style strip). The strip is on the vertical edge of the
fixed panel where...
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?