Last Activity:09-13-2011 1:16 PM
Posted in thread: MUST I replace a hot water heater that got water damage from Hurricane Irene? on 09-12-2011 at 07:12 PM
OK, thanks. Will check with plumber who relit the hot water heater.
Posted in thread: MUST I replace a hot water heater that got water damage from Hurricane Irene? on 09-11-2011 at 03:58 PM
Hello. I am located in NY, in an area that got a lot of flooding due to Hurricane Irene. We
were not at home the weekend of the hurricane, but my neighbor looked into our basement and
said there was a...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling