Last Activity:04-13-2006 10:22 AM
Posted in thread: new member on 04-06-2006 at 12:28 PM
Hello everyone,,,,I,m a 49 year old woodworker. I have my own workshop with1074 sq ft
outbuilting. It,s a fully equiped shop.I,m also retired so i persue my woodworking almost
fultime. Thanks Semi
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan