- Posts 4
Last Activity:11-15-2010 1:48 PM
Posted in thread: Vent dryer out basement window? on 12-15-2009 at 03:54 PM
Lows has a 4" Diam.x20 foot flexible dryer vent Hose that you can run from your dryer to a
panel in the window and a hood that you could glue in place out the windows.Lambro Industries
4" x 20' LamaFl...
Posted in thread: What should I do? on 12-15-2009 at 03:18 PM
If your like everyone else, your home is worth less than what you might owe on it already. Why
dig yourself in deeper? Unless these improvements are absolutley necessary to preserve the
value of the h...
Posted in thread: What should I do? on 12-14-2009 at 03:14 PM
I want to borrow 10,000 for home improvements what should I do? Have looked at adding the loan
amount to my mortgage is this wise or are there better alternatives? Thanks for
Posted in thread: Wrong Size Cabinet Pulls - Can Someone Help? on 12-14-2009 at 02:50 PM
I see two simple solutions that would look fairly nice - use two single new pulls - one for
each hole.orJust cover the existing 2 1/2" holes with a 3" decorative backplate and use with
new 3" pulls. A...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring