Last Activity:10-19-2006 1:34 PM
Posted in thread: Pulled Up Nails in Plywood Subfloor, now floor is damaged on 10-19-2006 at 12:58 PM
:eek: Hi,I pulled up an area of carpet near our front l/r door to place laminate tile there.
The carpet was so high, the door was too hard to open. The problem is, when I pulled out the
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?