Last Activity:11-25-2010 8:14 AM
Posted in thread: Windows in southern Climate on 12-02-2010 at 06:40 AM
We only have a few days in the year where heat is actually needed.
Posted in thread: Insulation Advice on 11-22-2010 at 05:59 PM
I have recently purchased a 2800 sq foot home in New Orleans. The house was built circa 1910.
It has absolutely no insulation in the attic, crawlspace or walls. There also is not any attic
Posted in thread: Windows in southern Climate on 11-22-2010 at 05:19 PM
I have recently purchased a home built in 1910. It has some 41 windows, and 3 sets of french
doors. The house also has absolutely no insulation in the walls, attic, or subfloor.This home
is located in...
Posted in thread: Renovating an old bathroom on 11-22-2010 at 04:59 PM
I am renovating an old bathroom that is circa 1910. I took out the old tub, and noticed that
the tub and tile sit on a mud bed that is about 4-5 inches deep. A lot of people have told me
to just float...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help