Last Activity:12-03-2005 5:24 PM
Posted in thread: Spacing flooring on 12-03-2005 at 02:32 PM
I'm helping my in-laws with unglued tongue in groove laminate flooring. there is a minimun 3/8
to 5/8 inch space required. The sheetrock doesn't reach the floorand the gap is large enough
for the floo...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs