Last Activity:06-26-2008 1:39 AM
Posted in thread: starting a basement project on 06-27-2008 at 09:50 AM
The wife wants a small area done in front of the bar downstairs in tile , i am considering
maybe putting concreate board down first in that area it would be like 3x8 section
Posted in thread: starting a basement project on 06-26-2008 at 12:35 AM
Was wondering as well what mil of vapor barrier too lay down on the slab before i put foam down
and do i bring the plastic a bit up the wall on studding or up too sill plate.
Posted in thread: starting a basement project on 06-18-2008 at 08:26 PM
Posted in thread: starting a basement project on 06-18-2008 at 03:39 PM
Okay wife wants too re do basement including ripping out carpet and old cedar tongue and grouve
boards and replace it with sheet rock , for the floor we have enough laminate i got for free
its 12 mil....
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?