Gift Premium Subscription To SGC622

Join Date:


Last Activity:

02-03-2010 11:01 PM


  • Good lookin! lol
  • Fixing just about anything,
  • Electrician
  • Scott
  • Male


  • Posted in thread: wiring upgrade question on 02-02-2010 at 06:13 PM
    i dont know about in your state but in massachusetts homeowners can pull electrical permits
    except for anything to do with the panel,meter(the service in general) so try and find that out
    before you d...

  • Posted in thread: Voltage regulator problem on 02-01-2010 at 08:44 PM
    call the electrician back up and tell him to fix it that regulator has to have some sort of
    warranty being only a month old

  • Posted in thread: wiring upgrade question on 02-01-2010 at 08:18 PM
    Here is my opinion on what you should do if you are doing all the work yourself(which i do not
    reccomend)-Change out the panel to most likely a 100amp service and when doing so do not go by
    the fuses ...

  • Posted in thread: Electrical problem on 02-01-2010 at 07:13 PM
    the neutral conductor is an excellent route to check but unless the contractor either didnt
    check the main panels neutral connection to the sub or overall didnt know what he was looking
    for i think it...

  • Posted in thread: Can I recess these lights? on 02-01-2010 at 06:04 PM
    if you wanted to recess a puck light you would have to recess the actual ceiling. basically
    create a pocket where you would want it and how you would want it to look and then install them
    but if your ...

  • Posted in thread: lets talk wire strippers on 02-01-2010 at 05:55 PM
    whats to stop someone that knows what they are doing to copy it and market it and steal your
    idea? none the less bear minimum they can make it themselves cheaper maybe a little less
    quality but it wil...

  • Posted in thread: Upgrading to 200 Amp Service on 01-09-2010 at 11:02 AM
    Unless the state that the DIYer is from does not have a requirement for you to have a license
    to do electrical work. It should always be done by a licensed electrician even in those states.
    In my eyes...


Newest Threads