Last Activity:10-28-2010 11:26 AM
Posted in thread: Landscape grading opinions on 04-17-2009 at 08:43 AM
Looking to purchase this house built in 1978. Some vertical settlement (possible shrinkage)
cracks. 3 noted in several areas about the house all less than 1/8.Does the lanscaping appear
Posted in thread: Vertical Bowing poured concrete wall on 04-17-2009 at 06:43 AM
Thanks Glenn,The abrupt vertical bow all in the span of a couple 3 feet made me think of forms.
This house was built in 1978.The grading appears to be pretty nice actually but I'll have to
move in fir...
Posted in thread: Vertical Bowing poured concrete wall on 04-16-2009 at 03:20 PM
Hello,My wife and I have an offer in on a house. We haven't closed yet buy when I was looking
at the basement. A couple sections (appear to be seperatations about every 3 or 4 feet show
some bowing bu...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?