Last Activity:10-10-2008 8:09 PM
Posted in thread: Garage Foundation "Tilting?" on 10-09-2008 at 06:19 PM
Well, we're 99% positive we'll be purchasing the home regardless. It is a house my parents
purchased for my older brother and I to live in while attending college. So we know everything
that is wrong,...
Posted in thread: Garage Foundation "Tilting?" on 10-09-2008 at 03:32 PM
My wife and I are currently looking at purchasing an older home (1928) from within our extended
family. One of the issues we'll be facing is a leaning garage. It looks like when it was
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal