Last Activity:09-27-2005 12:33 PM
Posted in thread: outdoor lighting on 09-27-2005 at 11:32 AM
I would love to have lights along my front walk and the pole-type lights around my patio. I
would prefer standard rather than solar. Would this be a major job? I have a long front walk
that would prob...
Posted in thread: installing a pond - tips please on 09-26-2005 at 09:59 AM
I'd love to see someone respond to this thread. I'm looking for the same information, only
without the pushy salesperson trying to sell me on all the most expensive supplies.sharon
Posted in thread: dishwashers - which brand is best? on 09-26-2005 at 09:58 AM
I love the Whirlpool dishwasher I bought a couple of months ago. There are several different
models, some more expensive than others. Mine was sort of middle-of-the-road, not the cheapest,
but not the...
Posted in thread: roof vents to cut cooling costs on 09-26-2005 at 09:55 AM
Are the vents you can install in your roof really worth it? I mean do they really make a
difference in your cooling costs? If so, which ones are the best?sharon
Posted in thread: low flow toilet recommendations on 09-26-2005 at 09:53 AM
I'm looking for a good low flow toilet to replace the very old toilet in my bathroom. I just
bought this house about 4 months ago and the toilet seems to take a awful lot of water to flush
and it's so...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question