Last Activity:08-04-2008 1:44 PM
Posted in thread: Pier and Beam on 07-28-2008 at 01:59 PM
Hi all...My family and I have finally gotten settled into our first home, and go figure, weve
got problems. The one Im concerned with is the foundation. It is a pier and beam, and the house
Posted in thread: Family wants to DIY on 07-28-2008 at 01:45 PM
Wow, Where to start. First off My name is Shawanda. My husband Chad and I bought our first
house a little over a year ago. We have three children, 2 boys ages 12 and 8, and a one year
old baby girl. I...
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab