Last Activity:08-15-2009 6:14 PM
Posted in thread: not enough floor joists on 08-13-2009 at 01:03 PM
1920 bungalow, floor is sagging in a few places. Was told there were not enough floor joist
used when house built. What is the best way to install new joistS? Would joist hangers be
better than toenai...
Posted in thread: cracked floor, sliding wall on 08-12-2009 at 11:43 PM
1930' s garage the floor has bad crack due to a pecan tree. This is causing the floor to slide
to the south and is pushing the wall out. What is the best solution?
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair