- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-20-2007 11:11 PM
Posted in thread: bathtub woes--resurface, get new one? on 04-20-2007 at 10:09 PM
I have heard that the refinish is good for a temporary fix. I think I heard 5 years. Basically,
a refinish is a paint type of coating and like any paint it will only last for so long.Good
Posted in thread: Above counter sinks on 05-14-2006 at 06:43 PM
I like the looks of them but not sure how well they would hold up with little kids.
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair