- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-11-2008 11:50 AM
Posted in thread: any opinions of pull-out faucets? on 06-11-2008 at 11:02 AM
Had one for several years - love it. only problem is the washer at the base. Once that goes,
you have a water leak. Had one for several weeks and just noticed it. Guess I have to replace
the whole uni...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring