Last Activity:10-22-2010 12:32 PM
Posted in thread: Running conduit from basement to the standalone garage on 10-22-2010 at 11:28 AM
I have some conduit in the ground between my house & garage. The garage is new construction and
they had the foresight to include conduit elbows in the foundation for just this purpose. The
house is 4...
Posted in thread: A case of the uglies on 11-21-2009 at 11:06 AM
What can be done with the front of this little home? I'm looking at it to renovate & live
in, but this porch (like the vinyl siding) is just horrible and must go. But that would leave
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab