Last Activity:05-21-2007 12:43 PM
Posted in thread: Metal shed on 05-21-2007 at 12:57 PM
We have a metal shed that is in great condition except that it has rusted (even though we
painted it when new!). What can we use to get rid of the rust or prepare it for painting again?
We also though...
Posted in thread: Brick edging on 05-21-2007 at 12:35 PM
I was thinking about putting bricks side by side (Perpendicular) around my garden areas so we
can run the lawn mower wheels over them to cut around the gardens. My plan is to dig out a path
for the br...
Posted in thread: Deck Tiles on 05-21-2007 at 12:11 PM
We have an old pressure treated wooden deck that I would like to install composite decking
sections or tiles over for easy maintance. Does anything like this exist? Is it feasible?
Posted in thread: Hello! Newbie on 05-21-2007 at 12:07 PM
I'm new to this forum and looking forward to gleaning wonderful advice. I'm a complete novice
to home repair and renovation and can use all the help you can offer! LOL. -- Shiane
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?