Last Activity:05-24-2011 12:03 PM
Posted in thread: is backer board always necessary to put ceramic tile over cork? on 05-22-2011 at 10:04 AM
Hey all. I'm installing 6x6x3/8" ceramic tiles in the hallway of my condo. The subflooring is
very smooth, flat concrete (building was built in 1959, seems very well put together), and the
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs