Last Activity:01-13-2008 11:12 PM
Posted in thread: stove - 50 amp White Red Black Black Conduit - 3 hot? where's green? on 01-14-2008 at 10:36 AM
I'm definately mystified enough looking at this hack that unless someone had a clear
explaination of why none of it looks as expected, I was planning to call an electrician, should
have mentioned that...
Posted in thread: dryer help please on 01-13-2008 at 09:21 PM
Rachelp - I'm pretty impressed you're moving clothes dryers around to test circuits.
Electricians just use those little meter thingies. (Wink - couldn't resist)Obviously if you
tried multiple dryers i...
Posted in thread: stove - 50 amp White Red Black Black Conduit - 3 hot? where's green? on 01-13-2008 at 08:25 PM
I am remodeling my Mom's house, and my brother removed the built in oven & cook top months ago.
I want to put in a 4 prong stove plug and switch ot a free standing oven/range. The 4" outlet
box has in...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice