Last Activity:06-07-2010 9:10 PM
Posted in thread: Beautiful Old Farm Table Smells!! on 06-07-2010 at 08:10 PM
I had this issue with a pool table. Get an IONIC BREEZE or similar ion generator. put the table
in a garage and cover the whole thing with a plastic drop cloth that seals the whold thing in.
Posted in thread: Am I asking too much here ??? on 06-07-2010 at 08:02 PM
We hired a Trim/Finish Carpentry/Paint Contractor to finish out some changes on a master suite.
They did a nice job on the crown details and casings, but the doors are looking rough.First, I
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice