Last Activity:09-06-2011 10:07 AM
Posted in thread: tile sub floor on 11-19-2009 at 09:55 AM
Thanks Nestor for your reply! You obviously put some time into your response, it's
appreciated.I never considered the addition of sub floor material to protect the original base.
Good to know for futu...
Posted in thread: tile sub floor on 11-18-2009 at 08:16 PM
Hello, I am preparing to remove carpeting and install tile (Porcelain?). My current sub floor
is 3/4" (Plywood)). I have read many different publications and received many different
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass