- Posts 4
Last Activity:10-22-2012 9:43 AM
Posted in thread: Removing glass shower door frame on 10-22-2012 at 10:07 AM
Posted in thread: Removing glass shower door frame on 10-22-2012 at 08:40 AM
I clean the surface where the metal track was with razor blades and acetone.Just take your time
and get off as much silicone as you can with the razor blades and then clean up with denatured
Posted in thread: Removing glass shower door frame on 10-26-2009 at 05:30 PM
Most framed shower doors have 3 screws on each side. If this was a sliding glass door you will
want to swing out the panels. Then you can pop the header off. You should be able to push the
Posted in thread: replacement windows in LA or OC on 10-18-2008 at 12:28 PM
listen, i am going to post a link here for you but i dont work for them. I am in nor cal, but i
did go to this site and i bought the how to video and i did all my windows and my friends
windows. he re...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge