Last Activity:11-01-2006 3:18 PM
Posted in thread: need 24 sq ft real or simulated terrazzo on 10-29-2006 at 10:10 AM
thanks. the available depth (near flush to max of about 1/8 inch) does not lend itself to a
marble or granite inlay. this is a nice house, but not by any stretch a mansion deserving of
restoration to ...
Posted in thread: need 24 sq ft real or simulated terrazzo on 10-25-2006 at 05:46 PM
have 1960's vintage house in far south texas. nice polished (white/cream) terrazzo floor in one
of the major living area. wall-to-wall carpet in other.we had deduced that a previous owner had
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?