Last Activity:01-12-2009 6:17 PM
Posted in thread: Basment Wall? on 01-10-2009 at 03:40 PM
You can attach 2x2 furring strips every 16" on center, then use 1-1/2" foam panels between
them. I typically glue and tapcon the furring to the block, makes for a really solid wall.
Doing it with furr...
Posted in thread: duct insulation on 01-10-2009 at 03:20 PM
Hey kc - just wondering how your work was coming along? Any updates? I'm in the same boat, so
just looking for ideas/pics to go by. Thanks...shu
Posted in thread: Hello from the icy Midwest on 01-10-2009 at 03:01 PM
Just dropping a quick hello on the board. Been visiting as a guest the past week or so trying
to get some ideas for basement finising work and decided I might as well bite the bullet and
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)