Last Activity:01-20-2010 9:12 AM
Posted in thread: Outdoor Wire, Need to Terminate on 04-26-2011 at 06:25 AM
There used to be a short lightpole in my front yard. It got hit by a truck, I had to remove it
and decided not to replace it. The problem is that there is a live electric cord that used to
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 01-20-2010 at 08:12 AM
I'll also poke around the basement ceiling and see if there is any in-line equipment put in
that may have tripped.I definitively don't want to mess around with taking apart the panel.
Would it be a wa...
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 01-20-2010 at 07:32 AM
Thanks for the reply. Would you be able to clear this up: if there is a short somewhere,
shouldn't it be tripping a breaker?
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 01-19-2010 at 06:24 PM
I've been ignoring an electrical issue in my house for about a year now. The problem is that
none of the outlets in my dining room work and half the outlets in my kitchen don't work. The
two rooms are...
- Need some help
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice