Last Activity:05-01-2012 8:14 AM
Posted in thread: Dissolving Old Concrete on 05-02-2012 at 04:59 AM
Thanks for the answer, Joe--even though it wasn't what I'd hoped to hear. :(It's the largest of
the three pots with the concrete. The other two have been used the same way but seem to have a
Posted in thread: Dissolving Old Concrete on 05-01-2012 at 07:05 AM
I am a bonsai artist. Recently, I discovered a real treasure at an estate sale--a set of three
bonsai pots. One of them had been filled with concrete and large pebbles to make it a heavy
base for arti...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots