Last Activity:09-21-2009 8:21 AM
Posted in thread: Hello From Houston on 09-20-2009 at 04:56 PM
dakuda, Why did you edit my post? You removed my pictures. It says to "Introduce yourself to
the forum here. Do not post questions here" Nothing about pictures. That's a hell of a welcome.
You could h...
Posted in thread: Paint Pulled off Drywall Layer on 09-17-2009 at 09:15 AM
I would wipe off the lose paper with your hand, apply 2 coats of quick dry polyurethane with a
chip brush, apply 2 coats of mud. They have a product for drywall repair called Gard Z but a
Posted in thread: Hello From Houston on 09-17-2009 at 08:43 AM
My name is Mike. I own Simple Home Solutions. I've been in business since 1999. I enjoy
variety. Here are some examples of my work.I look forward to sharing ideas...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?