Last Activity:01-09-2010 10:43 AM
Posted in thread: Loose Mantle over firepalce on 01-15-2010 at 01:26 PM
I am South of Cincinnati. It doesn't rain here anymore than usual but was told from the
neighbors that this house has seen other sorts of water damage. The crawl space was flooded at
one time. I don't...
Posted in thread: Loose Mantle over firepalce on 01-09-2010 at 09:35 AM
I bought a home repo and the inspector missed the mantle being loose. He did say that the
chimney has loose bricks that need repaired. (water damage) ??? Why is the mantle loose and how
do I fix it? A...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing