Last Activity:11-21-2011 12:01 PM
Posted in thread: XE 90 pressure switch error code on 11-22-2011 at 05:47 AM
Thanks Joe. I had looked around a bit before signing up. It seems most of the questions talk
about three flashes and no heat. Aside from the three flashes this furnace seems to be
Posted in thread: XE 90 pressure switch error code on 11-21-2011 at 11:01 AM
I have had twenty some years experience in the hvac field, but havent done it for fifteen yrs.
I looked at a buddies furnace today, trane XE 90, started the cycle, everything ran fine. Good
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again