Last Activity:07-09-2011 9:49 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Taking apart double hung windows on 07-15-2011 at 03:53 AM
These windows were installed in the 1920's and are original to the house. The have the rope and
weight system and everything seems simple to me except the copper bead that surrounds the
Posted in thread: My father taught me... on 06-26-2011 at 10:17 AM
My father taught me most of what I know about home repair and construction. He died over ten
years ago and I am continually amazed at how much I learned. I blew it off at the time, but
with each proje...
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal