Last Activity:11-26-2006 5:45 PM
Posted in thread: Drain problems on 11-26-2006 at 05:57 PM
Welcome to the Forum, SiriusHog:Your backing up indicates a partially cloged or blocked sewer
line. If your sewer is anything besides PVC plastic there is a good chance some tree roots or
Posted in thread: Drain problems on 11-26-2006 at 04:48 PM
I just noticed today when we were doing some laundry, when the washing machine was draining,
water was backing up into both showers and toilets in the house... any ideas what might be
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring