Last Activity:08-31-2011 1:15 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace Blower on 09-26-2011 at 02:54 PM
It ended up being the circuit board or some kind of board in the blower.
Posted in thread: Furnace Blower on 08-31-2011 at 11:06 AM
sweeeeet... thank you for the help, i will start by checking the wires like you said, then hit
Lowes and get a new thermostat and try that.Thanks again,Marc
Posted in thread: Furnace Blower on 08-31-2011 at 09:03 AM
My furnace blower starts and stops even when the Air Conditioner or Heater is not running. I
turn the air/heating to off and the fan to auto but the fan keeps turning on and off for a few
minutes at a...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge