Last Activity:05-15-2007 9:36 PM
Posted in thread: Which wood flooring? on 05-15-2007 at 06:05 PM
The master bedroom(276 sq. ft.) in the house I just purchased has some worn out carpet, I want
wood flooring in it now. I have looked on the Lowes and Home Depot websites and I really don't
know what ...
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 03-02-2007 at 08:42 PM
That is EXACTLY what is happening to mine. When it stops working I wiggle the wires till I see
the igniter start to glow.I guess I will see if Honeywell will send me a one. When the fan is
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 01-07-2007 at 09:11 PM
I have a Tempstar heating/AC unit in my home ... (with Honeywell valve model SV9500m-2682).When
I turn on the heat, the only thing that runs is the induction fan(or whatever it is called), it
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair