- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-18-2012 11:18 PM
Posted in thread: Repair chip in new tub on 07-16-2012 at 08:34 PM
Tell him to make the repair.If you are happy with it fine If not he can then replace the tub.At
his expenseIt's his choice to possibly pay twice or just replace the tub the first timePipe22
Posted in thread: Every morning sounds like there is a jackhammer on my pipes on 06-15-2012 at 10:14 PM
It's very possible you have a loose washer somewhere in the house.
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?