Last Activity:05-31-2009 7:29 AM
Posted in thread: Room Addition Framing on 05-30-2009 at 08:06 AM
I am adding two walls (one 4ft and one 5.5 ft wall) to construct a small storeroom in a corner
of a commercial building with a suspended ceiling. I will be attaching the 2 new walls
Posted in thread: Newb from NH on 05-30-2009 at 07:53 AM
Greetings all. New guy checking in from Northern NH. I have 14 years in the building industry,
ranging from residential to commercial and civil construction. I am a small GC employing an
average of 30...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill