Last Activity:06-03-2010 6:09 PM
Posted in thread: Our well pump turns on and off several times when we flush the toilet/ on 05-06-2010 at 05:00 PM
Hello, Thanks for all your help so far and for this wonderful website. The pump no longer turns
on and off. I am using a 20-40 lb switch. I drained the water out of the pressure tank. I
charged the pr...
Posted in thread: Our well pump turns on and off several times when we flush the toilet/ on 05-05-2010 at 01:44 PM
Hello, We have a well. Our pump water tank is wellxtrol made by Amtrol model # wx203. Our pump
is a goulds jet pump made by AD Smith corp. When we flush the toilet the tank will go on and
off several ...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete