Last Activity:12-05-2009 8:38 AM
Posted in thread: Support Beam on 12-07-2009 at 06:14 AM
I had thought of that but due to the pipes and electric running in the basement it really isn't
feasible. The home was built I believe at least in the 30's and the joists may or may not be
spruce. I b...
Posted in thread: Support Beam on 12-04-2009 at 11:52 PM
checked the sills and they are nice and solid so more than likely deflection
Posted in thread: Support Beam on 12-04-2009 at 01:35 PM
I know this type of question has been asked before but I am going to ask again since I couldn;t
find it. The joists in the basment run 16 feet from wall to wall and are rough sawn 2X8 (they
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs