Last Activity:06-10-2009 2:52 PM
Posted in thread: Shower water leak through floor, tiles, grout on 06-10-2009 at 01:53 PM
Hi all.Just moved into a friends house, and the upstairs shower is leaking, badly!From the top,
there is a PVC white drain, that goes down into a deep U bend, that then leads off down the
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question