Last Activity:02-04-2009 5:17 PM
Posted in thread: insulation advice on 02-06-2009 at 04:49 PM
Blown in is more economical and definitly alot easier but is it better than fiberglass? I heard
it settles, wouldn't it lose some of it's R value over time and also what about a vapor barrier
do you n...
Posted in thread: Hi from Cleveland on 02-03-2009 at 04:46 PM
My name is Doug i'm kinda that jack of all trades master of none guy. I'm a perfectionist
though and try to find out the right way to do things. Go Browns in 2009.
Posted in thread: insulation advice on 02-03-2009 at 04:32 PM
Sounds like a plan, thanks for the advice. Doug
Posted in thread: insulation advice on 02-02-2009 at 05:25 PM
I have brick ranch with a hip roof and a severe problem with ice damming and huge icicles. The
ins. in the ceiling is installed wrong with vapor barrier toward the attic and it is only R-13
wall ins. ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill