Last Activity:03-21-2007 10:15 PM
Posted in thread: New Light Fixtures bring Smells on 03-21-2007 at 09:14 PM
Thanks, glenn and square eye for your thoughtful responses. It certainly has a calming effect
NOT to hear "you need to leave your house immediately".:D The light fixture smell has gone away
Posted in thread: New Light Fixtures bring Smells on 03-11-2007 at 09:52 PM
Newbie here with a lighting/general electrical question.Our home was built in 1940 and still
has the original cloth wiring and fuse boxes. Some breakers were added along the way to
accomodate for mode...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill