- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-19-2010 5:07 PM
Posted in thread: Strong Ants, can't get rid of. on 08-19-2010 at 03:51 PM
This works really well for me. Diatomaceous Earth I sprinkle it around the foundation of my
house and do not get ants inside. If I'm in the yard and see a ant mound I sprinkle around it.
This really d...
Posted in thread: New Dishwasher Install on 08-18-2006 at 07:26 PM
Yes you can get away with out a vent going out the roof if you need. There are 2 different
options. 1 you can do a loop on your drain by putting a tee below the tee for the drain and
looping pipe from...
Posted in thread: Above counter sinks on 07-24-2006 at 08:19 AM
I installed 1 of these its not really that hard. Only problem I had my wife ordered it off
internet and it had a odd sized drain hole. She didn't order a drain with it so I had to go to
Lowes and spec...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring