- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-19-2010 12:14 PM
Posted in thread: best way to insulate exsisting walls on 10-06-2010 at 02:17 PM
I'm interested in this too. Mostly for sound proofing between my bedroom and the family room
where the surround sound is.
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab